Sunday, December 30, 2012

30th Dec 2012

The past 3 days was terrible. Food poisoning on Thursday night. I had went to bed by around 11pm, and was trying to sleep... Couldn't sleep, was in pain. And the pain got worse and worse... And I started having chills, and was shivering. Something was up. I tot I maybe caught something. Then came the diarrhea. And for the entire night, I was in extreme pain, shivering from the chills, and having diarrhea. It was so painful, I contemplated calling for an ambulance. But did not, though I wished I had. Would probably had suffered alot lesser if I had -_- Sometimes I have no idea what I'm thinking -.-

The whole night I was drifting in and out of consciousnesses, kept mostly awake by the pain, and knocking out due to sheer exhaustion... until morning, around 11am. The pain begin to lessen by a lot. Wanted to go see the doc, but couldn't stay awake... Knocked out until 3pm.. And make my way to the clinic finally. When the doctor examined me, my stomach was full of gas. Wherever he pressed, it hurts like hell >_< He gave me an injection, and medication, and 2 days MC. Was told to go back if I start vomiting or starts having a fever. 

Could barely eat or drink without feeling nauseated. Was alot better the next day, think the meds kicked in somehow. Just that I'm still not feeling hungry as often as I did... and I'm eating alot lesser than I did... Seems that after food poisoning, body goes into shock, so it will take awhile to recover. 

Though I'm really pissed at this sudden onset of food poisoning... A thought occurred to me. I think its a sign : To rest more. Been going out way too much. Need to stay home and rest more. 

Hopefully will get well enough to eat normally by 2013, this episode is not following me to 2013 -_-

Hopefully will be well enough for Yoga next week... Missed my session last Sat.... 

Pondering my resolutions for my Happiness Projects... Guess might be looking to add and drop a few. Some are almost impossible. 

In any case, managed do some more things, like changing the battery on my watch. That's one nagging task tackled. Now that I have a watch to wear again, so not used to it. Hmm. Maybe its a sign that I do not need a watch? lol...

Cleared quite a fair bit of backlogs on my photos from 2011. Namely the photos from my Europe trip. That's definitely part of tackling a nagging task, and also organize. Actually, organizing the stuff in your computer hard disk is waaaaayyyy more tedious than trying to toss out physical stuff. To me, that is. >_<

I need to spend more time to get to know my new cameras. Both newly bought this yr. Took me quite a while to be familiar with my D90. This is going to take some time, And I have only 2 mths. 

Revised resolutions as follow, trying to make it more specific if possible, makes it easier to follow : 

  1. Go to sleep by 11.30pm if it's a workday. 10pm if it's an offday.
  2. Exercise better. Yoga on all offdays. Gym x1/week
  3. Toss, restore, organize
  4. Tackle a nagging task
  5. Meditate
  6. Take my eyes off the computer for at least 5 min after every 1 hour of usage. 
  7. Every week, keep one day for yourself. Do something you like, by yourself.
  8. Eat at least 3 meals a day, at normal timings. Stop skipping meals.
  9. Drink more water.
  10. Passion : Spend time to learn how to use your cameras. A photo a week from your new cameras. No processing. 
  11. Money : Build up a REIT watchlist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment