Wednesday, December 12, 2012

11st Dec 2012

Long day... I made it a point to set my alarm for a late timing, so as to check what is the length of sleep I require at nite. I woke up around 8.30am this morning, so I would say around 8hrs or so.. So, for everyday that I work, Im deprived of one hour of sleep. That's alot of sleep debt to pay... 

Went for afternoon yoga, though I could have made it for 10.30 class... Decided to process some photos instead of heading for early class. Ended up going for the hot flow class at Raffles Place. This is my first hot flow class. The poses really very challenging, compared to hot hatha or hot hom -.- Really can die -.- Decided to stick to hot hatha and hot hom for now... 

Doing alot of reading recently.. In addition to the two books I bought on Sat.. There are also the random books I read in Kino. 

Alot of thoughts are going through my mind these days. Very confusing.. messy... Think I need to sort them out. And decide what it is that I'm really looking for. 

Life should be simpler than this. It can't be this hard. I'm going to figure this out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment