Monday, December 10, 2012

10th Dec 2012

Once again, coming to the end of yet another year. Trying to think about what I've accomplished this year. Hmm. 

Started reading "The Happiness Project", chapter one today. It's about boosting energy. I love this paragraph


"Although people believe they like to have lots of choice, in fact, having too many choices can be discouraging. Instead of making people feel more satisfied, a wide range of options can paralyze them."
- The happiness project

This is true. It can get quite discouraging when you have too many options. So. The first thing to do is, get rid of useless options? Hmm. 

I think I need to do my own happiness project for 2013. Happiness should be a priority in life. If you do not take responsibility for your own happiness, no one else will. Your happiness should never be tagged to anything, or anyone for that matter ;) If its tagged to someone, something, you will bound to be disappointed at some point... 

Been very emo recently. Duno why. Some kind of mid life crisis. Too many thoughts going haywire in my mind. Not knowing what the hell I want out of life. Where am I going to be in 5yrs? 10yrs? 

I think I need to spend some time to ponder these before 2013. But if the world ends on 21 Dec 2012, then no need to think liao :P

No comments:

Post a Comment