Saturday, December 8, 2012

8th Dec 2012 Saturday

Attended a wedding of a good fren today. It's hard to describe the feelings when u attend a wedding.. But its heartwarming.. And something else. I thk its the love in the air. Haha. 

Started reading alot more recently. Bought two books today. Started reading : The Happiness Project. I don't think Im depressed. But I dun thk Im as happy as I would like to be either. Its now the end of the year, maybe its time to embark on my own happiness project. 

Messy thoughts recently. Thinking about alot of things. Life. Work. Health. Love. Or the lack of it. Haha. 

Despite everything, I still believe in soulmate. I still believe there is someone out there for everyone. We just need to find each other... 

Watching Bridget Jones 's Diary.. again.. Been watching it alot recently. haha. How nice it would be if someone could tell you that he likes you, just the way you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment