Tuesday, December 25, 2012

25th Dec 2012

It's Xmas~ Merry Xmas ~

Spent my Xmas eve with my gal frens. Had the Xmas eve buffet lunch at Triple 3, its pretty nice ^^ After that, we shopped, then dinner and movies. Watched The Hobbit. I haven had time for movie the whole month... Maybe even longer. Haha. 

Attended a REIT investment course recently. Going to start doing my own list of REIT selection soon. Tackling my finances is also part of my Happiness Project as well. 

Bought my OMD finally, with two lens. 12mm and 25mm :D And this one corresponds to "Passion" in my Happiness Project. I love photography. But I do not enjoy the endless hours spent to process them. The only way, is to get them right in camera. 

Been very very busy this month... Going out everyday, either for work or some other stuff. 

Today is the only day in a long time since I stayed home whole day. 

Followed up on my resolutions, tackled yet another nagging task : clearing up my desk. You have to see it to know how much of a task it was to clear it. Dumped 2-3 bags of stuff... Mostly mails. Finally, it looks quite tidy now :D 

Even found space for my essential oil burner. The room is now filled with the scent called "Deep Sleep". Think it will be good for putting me to a deep sleep tonite. I'm exhausted in any case. Clearing my desk took me the whole afternoon. 

Think I need to make some changes to my Happiness Project. Think Im more of a "set my resolutions at one shot" kind of person.. So... think I will set all my resolutions at one go, and apply them as soon as I can. 

Still offday tommorrow :D Will go for Yoga and then decide what to do with yet another free day :D

2012 is coming to an end. Time flies. Another 2 months, and I'm off to the trip of a lifetime :D (For me, that is)

Here's wishing 2013 will be a better year ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment