Sunday, December 16, 2012

16th Dec 2012

Following up on my resolutions....
  1. Went to bed pretty early yesterday. I'm targetting for 10pm bedtime on offdays, and 11pm on workdays. 
  2. Im targetting to go Yoga lessons at least 3 times a week. And going to try to fit in swimming or gym. Hmm.
  3. Clear out my closet yesterday ~ Strangely did not manage to toss as much as I hope. Darn. Need to be more ruthless. Haha. Need to clear up my desk. And come up with a system to stop paper mails piling up all over my desk T_T
  4. I need to clear out my wallet. Been bugging me forever. Replace the battery on my watch. Gone watchless for months.. because I was too lazy to replace the battery -_-" Gee. 
  5. Meditate. Still thking where to slot this in.
  6. More or less manage to take my eyes off the computer quite regularly ^^
  7. Yet to test out going off the grid yet. Need to pick one day next week. Should be Sunday, after my morning course. 
  8. Had my 3 meals at normal times :D
  9. I think Im drinking enough water. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment