Friday, May 10, 2013

10th May 2013 Friday

Pondering the notion of fun. I realised I'm stumped when I try to ask myself this question : What do I do for fun? 

Other than travelling which I do like once or twice a year, nothing else came to mind. I do Yoga in my freetime, but that's hardly fun. It's more like an exercise. Facebooking and net surfing, do those count?

The one thing that I have always enjoyed doing is read. Hardly have time for that these days. Maybe its time to go back to that. 

Pondering the notion of dating and men. Has the dating rules been changed since I was last in the game? Apparently it might have. 

There was this guy I met recently, who kept asking questions after questions just to access if you are worth the effort to try chasing. Feels like an interview, seriously, while he bombards you with questions to assess your "worth". Seriously, if what a guy wants, is to find a gal who is a virtuous, submissive,etc wife, good luck. 

Nobody is perfect, and nobody wants to feel like they are being "assessed" or "interviewed" for the role of "GF" or "Wife". Or vice versa. Pretty sure the men do not enjoyed being "interviewed" too. Conversations are nice, Q and A are not. 

Gotta stop meeting strange people -_-"

Pondering about life. Suddenly had a panic attack the other day, wondering what am I doing with my life. Am I doing what Im supposed to be doing? Am I doing what I love?

Questions, questions, questions. 

Back to my resolutions when I started my happiness project (which I admit, I had not been continuing..), was to do what I really really want. And then thinking, what I really really want, does not match with my longer term goal. 

Life certainly do not get easier. 


No comments:

Post a Comment