Friday, May 17, 2013

17th May 2013 Friday

Figured I have to try not to laugh too much the next few days.. Now whole body aching -_- It's been a very challenging Pilates class today. Can totally feel my muscles working, esp my abs... Best thing is, for most part, pilates is done lying down, either on the reformer, the roller or mat. You don't even perspire much, but different parts of your body gets worked out nicely. Now, just how much more effective can a workout get ;)

Finished my 3 fundamental classes this week, been a good week. I'm now more aware of my body after going for Pilates. And I can somehow move individual muscles better now. But still need to work on neutral pelvis position. Not simple. Haha. The instructors in Focus Pilates are quite nice too. I like Alvina's class :)

Going for my first Pilates Beginner group workout class next Mon. Hopefully able to keep up with the pace. Considering a private class package, seems more effective... Tempting as it might be, it comes with a price tag of $120 per class though. Haha...

Did not managed to try out the Pilates BodyTree today. Was thinking of going for it after my fundamental at Focus Pilates... But as my muscles are already aching, decided not to. Already booked trial class for next Tues~ If I like both places, I might sign up for both. I guess Pilates will be something I will be doing for quite awhile. Haha.

Happened to see APTT IPO Booth today at Raffles... 8.5% yield, pretty tempting for me to keep the shares. I happened to be allocated some free APTT shares as I'm holding MIIF... pretty tempting to keep them... maybe I will. Need to research more.

No comments:

Post a Comment