Thursday, May 16, 2013

16th May 2013 Thursday

Random browsing in Kino after Pilates today, the psychology section was really fascinating. When I was young, I thought psychologist is a really cool career. I Wonder if I could have been one.

Saw this book, "Dangerous Instincts", about using FBI profiling to avoid unsafe situations. Quite interesting. I'm currently watching this show, Criminal Minds, also about FBI profiling. Definitely a very exciting career.
Saw this quote in that book, "Soulmates are like unicorns. Neither one exist."

I'm beginning to think so. Well, in the sense that no one should be looking for someone perfect to be their other half, because nobody is perfect... If you are looking to find that perfect guy/gal.. you will likely be disappointed....

Perhaps we should be looking for someone we couldn't imagine living our life without. Despite their imperfections...

No comments:

Post a Comment