Saturday, May 11, 2013

11st May 2103 Saturday

Went for my first Reformer Pilates class today. Well, strictly speaking, its a trial class. In any case, I signed up for a kickstart package. 1 trial class + 3 fundamental classes + one beginner's class. Going for my fundamental class next Tues ~ Looking forward to it!

I think that Pilates can tone body better than Yoga. But I guess I will still sign up for a hot yoga package if Hom Yoga has a GSS sale again this yr. Out of the numerous studios I've tried out, I still prefer the facilities in Hom Yoga... And also the types of classes offered. Location wise is great too. After class in Orchard, I could drop by Kino to do some reading.. and Donq to get some of my favourite breads. I'm addicted to Donq now. The cream cheese biscuit, is so yummy! I tried the chocolate boule today as well. Love it ~ even though the breads are slightly pricier than elsewhere, it's value for money ;)

Focus pilates is not too bad, location wise, they have 2 studios, one in Raffles, one in Orchard. Facilities wise, I wished they had more bathrooms.. They only had one bathroom in the Orchard branch I visited today. I forsee that could be a problem... Visiting the Raffles studio next Tuesday, then will decide if I want to sign a full package with them. 

Feeling so exhausted the past few days. No idea why. It could be too much thinking and pondering. Or it could just be the flu -_- Or maybe too much drama -.- Hmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment