Tuesday, May 21, 2013

21st May 2013 Tuesday

Went for trial class at Pilates BodyTree, studio looks quite nice, but dun really like the changing rooms... lt's unisex.

The class I tried out was the spine corrector class. Nifty piece of equipment, the workout is not simple. I thk I still prefer working out on the reformer or the roller...

The good thing about today is the location of the studio... Its at Amoy street, and since it somehow near to Clark Quay, i decided to walk from Amoy Street to Clark Quay. Figured might as well explore tat area abit. Don't usually go there much... And happened to chance upon T Akademi... Lovely selection of drinks ~ Tried the sakura milk today. Will go back and try others if I pass by there again ^^

Still undecided as to which studio to sign up for. But I guess I still have a few more days to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment