Sunday, June 2, 2013

2nd June 2013

In an attempt to reset my sleep cycle, been trying to wake up as early as I could. By waking up earlier, hopefully it will make my body tired enough to go to bed earlier... Will sleep and wake at the same time everyday so as to somehow reset my body clock. Somehow. Still trying it out, already mostly waking up earlier. Mostly. 

The last few days was crazy, saw this dress that I really really really love... Well, actually 2 dresses. And they were out of stock/size! Did a whole lot of searching online, using image search, different descriptive words to search.. Was so fed up, everywhere that I can find those dresses, are out of stock / colour that I want... was about to give up, and today finally found them :D Well, and came upon another few really nice dresses too.. So.. total of.. a few more dresses to add to my wardrobe. I love dresses ~

Maybe I should add pants to my wardrobe. I own only two pairs of pants. Thermal and windproof pants for crazi cold weather. And a pair of yoga pants -.- not sure about the jeans I own, since I haven wore any of them this yr. 

The thing about gals and their clothes.. I totally agree with having an entire wardrobe full of clothes, and I seem to keep wearing the few same pieces? My wardrobe is about to burst, and yet I cont to buy. Not a good sign. Definitely more than 50 outfits in there. Should be less than a 100 outfits... I thk... I know I could definitely go for a long time without repeating any outfit -_-" Going to do a count next week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment