Sunday, June 9, 2013

9th June 2013 Sunday

Finally attempted to organise the wardrobe again the other day. Been doing bits of it over the past few mths... Just too much to go thru. Haha. Did a count, 70 dresses fill up half of my wardrobe, the other half of my wardrobe filled to the brim by tops and about 10 skirts.. Thankfully I own a large corner wardrobe unit... And still I managed to fill it all up -.- Not a good thing, I guess. Haha.

Went for a trial with Fitness First.. Hmm. The gym is pretty nice.. The classes are only so so, in my opinion.. 
In the other Pilates and Yoga classes I attended, the instructors will go around and correct us if needed. Not much of that was done for the classes I attended. 

I tried out a Pilates class and a Body Balance class. Pilates was alright. The instructor did try to go around and correct us if needed, though not as much as Im used to. And the instructions were not as clear as the other classes I attended. 

Body Balance, Im simply not impressed and unlikely to try another class. Its supposed to be a fusion of yoga, pilates and whatever, but it doesnt feel like any one of those -_-" Feels messy to me -_- But thats just me... 

I guess if I want to do Pilates and Yoga properly, a gym membership is not going to suffice... 

I wished there was a place that offers quality Pilates and Yoga classes.. along with classes that offers a cardio workout. Is there such a place? 

No comments:

Post a Comment