Thursday, August 6, 2015

6th Aug 2015

So tired! Just back yesterday from a 10 days trip from Vietnam. Personally I thk I prefer Hanoi over HCM. Both cities had horrible and chaotic traffic. But I could still manage Hanoi. 

Food is great, alot of damn nice food. Haha. Cost of living is alot lower than Sg. I might just stay at Hanoi the next time I needed a city with low cost of living ;) Kept getting mistaken for a Vietnamese anyway :P

Sapa is pretty nice, but I dun really like the town. The rain also put a damper on everything. I guess I might go back again when its not rainy season. 

Back to reality. Back to being busy with charting, trading, decluttering, improving my state of being. 

Will re-start Tony's hour of power tomorrow. Have also started reading Jack Canfield's The Success Principles. 

Been doing some thinking the past month or so. I realised, that I might have possibly attracted my last BF into my life. Attracted in the context of LOA. 

If I did not recall wrongly, some time ago, I was bored and decided to make a list. A list of the qualities I wanted in a BF. Interestingly, my last BF probably had all the qualities I listed. Problem is, he also had the opposite of those characteristics I did not include in my list. 

Interesting. I should make a more complete list next time. 

Im also going to make my list of 101 goals to achieve before I die :D Time to grab a pen and paper ~

No comments:

Post a Comment