Thursday, July 23, 2015

23rd July 2015

Discussing with my fren, about a drama....

Thoughts, post discussions...

There's probably no such thing as, someone who is easy to get along with.

There will definitely be differences in the parties involved, creating difficulties in every relationship, be it romantic, kinship or friendship.

Sometimes, giving in a little will make things better. It won't kill you, but you simply refuse to.

Ever wonder why? I think its simply ego ;)

Perhaps we should weigh how important is winning if it meant losing a relationship, losing a person, losing something important.

If winning comes at a price, are you sure you can afford to win?

Or even want to?

I used to be really stubborn when it comes to admitting I'm wrong, apologising when I'm wrong.

Thankfully, I'm a lot less stubborn now. Sometimes I would rather apologise to keep the peace, even if I dun thk it's solely or even mainly my fault.

In retrospect, it's usually worth it.

Perhaps another key to a successful relationship is to pick your fights. 

Not everything is worth fighting over. The next time when you get into a fight, kick ur ego to the curb. And ponder if its really worth fighting over. 

Note to Self : Fight clean. Never let a fight drag for more than a day. Never stonewall.

That being said, what if  you are always the one who do the giving in? 

My take on this, if you are with the right person, both with healthy attitude with regards to give and take, you shouldn't end up feeling taken for granted at the end of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment