Friday, July 17, 2015

17th July 2015

“The turning point in the lives of those who succeed, usually comes at the moment of some crisis, through which they are introduced to their "other selves.” - Napoleon Hill

This is very true. Personally, for me my turning point was in 2009, when I encountered a crisis I never expected. From then on, I started to realise the importance of having money stashed away for emergencies. 

From then, I started to take trading, investing, passive income and accumulation of wealth for purpose of early retirement seriously. I could recall how determined I was. When you are determined enough, you will get what you want... 

Unfortunately, I got sidetracked after 2010. Haha. But 2009 and 2010 were two very good years, indeed. Financially. 

Now I looked back, and it felt quite stagnant since then, financially.. Time to focus on trading and pick up where I left off. 

I distinctively recalled the various instances whereby the power of determination gave me what I wanted. 

I needed to get back into that frame of mind. 

Perhaps the first step is finding out, my heart's true desire. 

This time, nothing is gonna sidetrack me. I will find my "other self" again. Nothing will stop me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment