Saturday, August 15, 2015

15th Aug 2015

Recently, really busy. Got really interested in motivational stuff... LOA.. NLP.. Thking of taking some courses... Need to find the time for it... 

NLP is really interesting. All about been more observant, and "seeing" the language the other person speaks. Being more observant is definitely something I need to work on.

Reconnecting with old frens and meeting new interesting people. I used to have this limiting belief that there are no more good single guys around. Its so not true :P

Exploring new places, new food. Back to exploring new cafes, in new areas. I just realised how nice it is, to cafe hunt with people who love coffee like I do :P

Think I've put on some weight... Been eating too much good food!~ 

Need to find time for regular workout, and cooking Paleo.. As well as doing a W30 soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment