Friday, August 21, 2015

21st Aug 2015

Few days back, I suddenly realised my appetite's back. It went missing few mths ago, and I was worried I was getting some kind of eating disorder. Turns out, its probably just my emotional state. 

Few mths back, I was definitely in a bad place, emotionally. Who knew a bad RS could have this kind of impact? Definitely a lesson to be learnt there. Haha. 

Saw this 「我們不要王子,只想有個把我們當公主疼的人」。

So true. All we ever wanted, is to be treated like we are someone precious to the guy we're with. Perhaps you know you are with the wrong person, when even something simple like that, is too much to ask ;) Another lesson received. Hehe. 

Haven't found time to do my gratitude routine or Tony's hour of power. Damn it, I need to find time for it. Trading takes up too much time. Need to spend lesser time on it, either short trade which can be closed quickly or long TF trades which dun require much monitoring. Hmm. 

Seem to be making some progress in trading. The summer months are almost over as well. Hopefully Sept brings more $$$ :D

Still undecided where to go for my BD trip. Pondering a possible Yoga retreat... Its #56 on my Lifetime goal lists :D Or I could volunteer overseas, thats #20 on the list. Hmm. Options.. Options.. Options... ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment