Wednesday, March 4, 2015

4th March 2015

One of those days that started out really crappy. No thanks to spillover effects from various things yesterday.

Woke up too early. Again -_- this is really happening way too often.

But at least I got to work early ;)

I guess I almost drove my poor colleague sitting beside me nuts with my sighing. I do that a lot too these days. I wished I had realised earlier what all these meant.

The realisation that I had stopped prioritizing my needs hit me yesterday. What happened to all the things I need and love doing?

I haven't been remotely Paleo for a long time. My digestive system is definitely unhappy.

And I din even blink when I simply toss my meal prep plans on Sat which no one had been able to make me give it up previously.

No meal prep, meant no paleo. Sigh.

I haven't been clocking my twice a week weights. I probably randomly did it once or twice recently... The hell happened to Sat being my workout day?

Pretty sure I haven't done HIIT at all this one month.

I haven't even gone to a new cafe for a long time.

Or work seriously on my trading.

I had lost my focus on the things that were important to me.

I simply felt exhausted. What the hell happened to me? Why did I even let it happen?

In short, if you are not going to take care of your needs, no one else will.

You are the only one who truly have your best interest and will never ever hurt you. Everyone else will at some point hurt you, if you let them. It's all on you, since they can't hurt you without your permission.

If you want to be happy, don't give anyone or anything the power to affect how you feel.

I choose to be happy.

And yes, it turned out to be a fantastic day from the moment I choose to be happy ;) Even random people I met were very kind :)

Even the cats didn't bolt when they saw me today... Lol...

So yea.. Lovely day ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment