Thursday, February 26, 2015

26th Feb 2015

Apparently, coffee is doing a gd job of keeping me awake this morning on my way home from work. Did not even have a headache or doze off on the bus. Despite being awake the whole night. Maybe coffee is my miracle drug ;)

When your brain is active, there is no way you could sleep even if you are really exhausted. Most days I wished I could just install a few switches.. And shutdown my brain like I shutdown my Pc...

Flip a switch, off to sleep I go. Flip a switch, turn off how I feel. Maybe a switch for instant happiness high... Lol. Luckily watching something funny works too ;)

While waiting for time to pass (while my hair mask is settling on my hair), decided to read Men are Mars, Women are from Venus. 

My thoughts on the matter? No matter how u read that book, these two are the opposites. They both want and need different things. Heck.. they don't even think in the same way. 

Men wants space. Women wants closeness. Given a choice, women probably want to spend time with their guy most of the time. But hey, just becos we are thking abt it, does not mean we are going to.  But it also doesnt mean we don't like that idea. Yea, I know, we are kinda complicated. 

If however a woman do not want to spend more time with you, for no good reason, the end is probably near. At least in dating context.. Be careful what you wish for...

Women are needy. But guess what? We hate being needy too, as much as men hate us being needy. The thing is, women generally have no problem with neediness, until they fall in a love. So...  can we blame it on the men then? Afterall, they bring out the neediness in us. Damn it. 

Women tend to overanalyse. Apparently, the brain functions when it comes to analysing what men says, are very advance on the Venusian models. We probably pick up on everything and anything.. Without even trying -.- 

Martian models? Most men have no idea what we are trying to say most of the time... Not sure to laugh or cry -_-" This would have been hilarious, had I not feel like strangling the guy when it happened.. Or strangling myself -_-

Most days, I have think that most women do know they can be unreasonable, but sometimes its just something we needed. No any other way about it. It's our DNA. 

I thk it probably means we gotta respect and acknowledge our differences and try to work with them. The differences between the two gender? They are not a decision or a choice. Its simply something that happens. 

These two are so different, yet they are attracted to the other. Maybe it's someone's idea of a joke... And now they are just watching us for entertainment... 

Its a surprise we are not all strangling the other out of sheer frustration... 

Perhaps the truly enlightened ones are the ones who decided to date the same gender... Do they have the same problems? Hmm. 

Strange thoughts. Maybe my brain is functioning at a different level after only 3 hrs of sleep. Maybe this is how enlightenment feels like. Let's hope I can shut it down properly tonite.

Sleep. I need sleep. 

Dear brain, please stop overclocking and shutdown properly tonite. I know you are rebelling becos u are upset. But hey, stop trying to kill me. Im all you have. Plus Im looking like a panda already.. but nowhere as cute -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment