Wednesday, March 25, 2015

25th Mar 2015

One of those weeks...

Stressed out and tired... Way too many thoughts abt life... Work... Am I wasting my time... How to get more money...

Needed happy thoughts so I would stop stressing... Started pulling happy thoughts from my memories and all the thoughts that came to mind were of only one person...

That time we had to take bus from jurong east becos of the train fault... I smiled becos at the point when I tot of this, I was sitting in the same seat on the bus as that time.

The thought that I've gotten so comfortable around him... That sometimes, I forgot to be my public self around him -_-

Wishing he was here instead of so far away... Wanted to leave him a message anyway, even if he might not get to see it until he gets connected to wifi... Maybe when he is back in Sg.

At this point, I realized that he had probably claimed a larger space in my heart than I tot he had...

Maybe there really is a law of attraction... Becos at that point he suddenly pop out in my fb messenger, after dropping off the face of the earth for two days without internet connection...

If this doesn't prove that law of attraction exist... I duno what will... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment