Thursday, December 3, 2015

3 Dec 2015

Its been a very busy Nov. Thinking, read, researching, trying out new strategies, methods. Constantly upgrading my "brain" in one way or the other.

Minimising the amount of stuff I own, almost every weekend and whenever Im free.

Drastically reducing the amount of clothes in my wardrobe is quite a challenge. Would you bother wearing clothes if they only look ok on you? Why not just stick to clothes that look great on you? If thats the case, why keep those clothes that are only "ok" on you? 

Problem: easier said than done.

Attempting to use up products I have is also a challenge. The amount of skincare, haircare, bodycare and "whatever-care" products I have on my table, is insane.

Exhausted from so much physical and mental activities, took a mini break from everything for a few days. Had some fun at Megazip Adventure Park. Levelled up my fearlessness for sure. Haha. 

Came upon this article last yr Nov : http://oliveremberton.com/2013/how-to-master-your-time/
And decided , I only had time for two things. I decided there and then, it was to be money and health.

And strangely, not long after, Love found me. Sort of.

And now it's time to choose again.

Life is a game, time to start leveling up your character properly.

I made a list of 101 Life Goals not long ago. Its still in progress. I thk I'm up to item 7x for the list. One of those things is to become a Hypnotist. I thk that shall be one of those things Im going to do for 2016. 

Currently reading The 4-Hour Work Week. Fast becoming my favourite book, almost impossible to put down. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment