Friday, December 25, 2015

24th Dec 2015

It's Xmas Eve! One of my favourite days of the year :D

After a nice Xmas Eve lunch with the gals and some random window shopping in Orchard and a simple salad dinner, I headed home. Nothing exciting, just settle down on the bed, and watch a few episodes of Modern Family. Simply perfect. To be honest, I'm a really homely person, and dislike crowds. I can foresee myself staying home the next 2 days :D 


2015 had gone by in a flash, and 2016 is coming up really soon. 


Alot had happened this yr.


Rs wise, sure I had my heart broken, but Im not ready to admit that finding the one who is perfect for me, is never going to happen. I used to thk that my last ex was someone special, becos I used to think that it's so hard to fall for a person. Until I met someone else this yr, and fell for him. Too bad that did not work out. He wasn't right for me, and I cut the cord before anything started. But at least, I know that I can, and I will meet someone else I am going to like and will fall for. Life pretty much goes on regardless. If the door closes on one RS, just lock it, throw the damn key away and find another door. It's really that simple.


But at this point in time, I simply don't think I can give a RS my full attention, therefore I will not actively seek a RS. But if it's meant to be, Im sure it will find me, regardless. 


Going to be focusing my energy and time on other areas of my life. Money and health / wellbeing. After reading The 4-hour work week, quite a few things fall into place and a lot of thoughts are running around in my head : 

There's alot to do, even more not to do. Time really is a luxury. You only have one life. Why waste it living the same experience everyday of your life, when you could be living many different experiences over the span of your life? A job should be a life experience, not just something u do everyday to make ends meet. 

Looking forward to 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment