Sunday, October 18, 2015

18th Oct 2015

Finally getting back on track, the path I was supposed to be on, prior to getting into my last relationship. 

Not that Im blaming the Rs for bringing me off course. But I guess I put too much of myself into it, and ending up derailing myself. It wasn't the RS or the guy. I guess it was something that I thought I had to do to make the rs work.

Exercise routine is back on track after I pin point the reason for my procrastination.. After shifting my workout session to evenings, Im getting out of my house earlier and also jumping straight into my workout upon reaching home ;) 

Lovely, back to twice a week of weights and core exercises. ( I was randomly doing once a week, or even once every 2 weeks for a long time...) Next.. time to add back the HIIT sessions, which had been missing since.. I don't know! ><

In an attempt to actually get around to reading "The Success Principles", decided to divide it into bite size bits. Minimum of at least one 1 chapter a day, 64 chapters in total. The plan is to read it on the bus, on my way to work. Im up to chapter 3 today :D

Pondering how to reprogram my subconscious mind. I've heard so many motivational speakers mention that the subsconcious mind is the one that really controls everything. Really got to get to it. 

"Like an iceberg the conscious mind is just 1/6th and is seen above the water. While the unconscious mind is 5/6th and is not seen and needs to be reprogrammed."

Almost finished reading "Rejection Proof". I realised just how much of my life is structured around avoiding rejection at all cost. If I don't have a 101% chance of getting it, I probably won't do it. And I probably won't ask for something as well. Just how much have I missed in life becos of this fear?

Trying to make it a point of asking for things. Rejection is a myth. It's all in our mind. People simply take rejection too personally. Don't we all?

"When you asked and got rejected you are no worse than when you were before you asked because you didn’t have it in the first place before you asked." - Jack Canfield, The Success Principles

"Rejection is just an opinion, remember? It reflects them more than me, right? " - Jia Jiang, Rejection Proof

"Rejection is an experience that it is up to you to define. In other words, it means only what you choose it to mean." - Jia Jiang, Rejection Proof

A lot to ponder.


No comments:

Post a Comment