Monday, December 15, 2014

31st Dec 2014

It's the last day of the year. Random thoughts going through my mind.

“Since life is short and the world is wide, the sooner you start exploring it, the better.”

Perhaps everyone needs to take a long trip at a certain point in time to do a reset on this life.

The realisation that I've been going on only one trip a year since 2012. Yet my photos are still backlogged by 3 yrs :/

2015 will be different though, intending to do more than 2 trips ;) First trip, Taiwan in Jan! And already pondering the next in Mar/April ;)

Truth is, a job / career is pretty much like trading. As it is with everything else in life. Cut your losses early. Don't hold a losing trade for 10yrs. It's not worth it.

Life is really short. Don't waste it doing things you hate.

It hit me that I really enjoy being single. For too many reasons. Definitely more pros than cons actually. Damn.

I could probably stay in a city for a month, just cafe hopping / food hunting. I thk I'm addicted to this lifestyle.

Everything happens for a reason, even if you don't know it at that point.

Things are usually not as bad as you think.

The realisation that I've been afraid of too many things in this life. Maybe its time to test those boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment