Thursday, December 11, 2014

11st Dec 2014


Itinerary and hotel booking is finally completed today. Initial planning was to head to Penghu for 3 days 2 nights. But after I completed my planning, I realised it cannot be done. The worst time possible to go Penghu is winter, and Jan is probably the worst. Super windy. There goes my Twin Hearts Weir :( Until next time.. 

I realised that I've almost always booked my Tw trip very last min. Could still recall my first trip to Taiwan, which was done so last min, that I almost couldn't find myself a room to stay in Taipei.. Ended up booking the more expensive rooms instead.. Lol... 

The 2nd trip to Tw in 2011 seemed to be pretty last min as well.. Back then, I wasnt sure where I wanted to go, and in the end, Cathay promotion tempted me to book a trip to Taiwan. 

Anyway... Will be spending all 9 days in Taipei this trip :D Looks like the cafe culture is blooming nicely in Taipei as well. Let's see how it measures up to Seoul and Singapore. I guess all that's left next is to head for Tokyo, HongKong, Bangkok to check out the cafes there as well! :D 

Meanwhile, been doing alot of cafe hopping in Singapore recently as well. Not just cafe hopping actually, been going places to try out new food. Despite that, Im still doing 80% Paleo, while indulging the other 20% of my meals. 

I realised that sweet stuff really do not agree with me. Gluten and non gluten grains seem fine in moderate amounts. Not sure about milk. But sugar is definitely killing me. Have to try to stick to the savoury stuff when cafe hopping I supposed. As much as possible anyway. 

Other than cafe hopping, doing alot more reading. I enjoy being the one reading and not using a phone while commuting ;)

Keeping up with my Paleo lifestyle. 

Trying to establish a bedtime routine / wakeup routine. Not very successful at that though. I wish I could be that gal who wakes up at 7am feeling refreshed and gets her workout done. But unfortunately, Im that gal who snoozes her way through all her alarms from 7am until.. the time where she absoulutely had to wake up -_-" 

Still alot of thoughts running through my mind at any given time. I guess I need more time to sort them out into more manageable pieces. 

In any case, out of the 3 things Im supposed to focus on, top one is managing my trades. Not doing so well. I must be missing something. Zzzz

The other two, 1 is already pretty focused. The other one, Im not sure if focusing on it will help. I should probably just let it be and focus on just two goals.... Might increase my odds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment