Saturday, June 28, 2014

28th June 2014

Haven been going to cafes recently.. Its hard to eat clean at cafe! At least in my case, clean eating comprise of gluten free too. So, no pasta and sandwiches / bread / cakes, which is like the usual fare they serve in cafes. Haha.

Been on a detox attempt at clean eating since Monday. Trying to "reboot" my body. Since its really not easy to find clean eats outside, hence doing alot of cooking recently. Will be checking out Onaka and afterglow next week for gluten free/ organic / raw food cusine :)

Been lifting for quite a while, still not seeing results, so did some changes to my workout today. Legs almost died trying to do 100 squats challenge workout. Then arms almost died after adding new body weight exercises to my lifting routine and increasing reps. So tired that I had to take a nap after my workout. Haha. Can't wait to repeat this workout next Tues!

No comments:

Post a Comment